I want to... Make a To-Do List
The easiest way to make a to-do list is to use one of the Templates provided in the View2Do program. Let’s make a to-do list that outlines the steps in a task using words and pictures.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the Templates tab.
- A menu of available template types will appear. Click on To-Do List. You’ll see thumbnail images of each of the templates. For our example, we’ll choose the Picture Steps To Do List by clicking on it. The template will open in the green Template workspace.
- You’ll see a series of purple boxes in the workspace. These are editable fields that will allow you to input your own text and images. Click on the Images tab in the library area on the left-hand side of the screen. This brings up the image library. For our example, we’ll make a to-do list for completing homework.
- In the library area, search for the word ‘Homework’ in the Name Keyword area.
- Drag the homework image into the first purple box on the workspace.