There are a couple libraries built in to View2Do’s workspace. These are organized to help you easily locate a specific image or premade worksheet template. We will review the image library first.
- To enter the image library, select the “Image” tab on the left side of your screen.
- The images are arranged in alphabetical order, and you can scroll down to look through the complete image set. You can also use the search tools at the top of the library space to find your desired image. If you want to import a personal image, click the “Import Image” button, located below the search bar.
- The template library contains a variety of premade templates. Using one of these makes creating a student schedule, to-do list, or narrative worksheet an easier and more efficient process. To access this library, click the “Template” tab on the left side of the screen.
- There are 6 categories of templates, located on the left side of the library space.
- Select your desired category and then click one of the templates that appears below. The template will immediately appear in your workspace.