Download the PDF Form:
To provide a structured way for a student to list information they observe.
- List a research topic in the bar above the chart. This should be a topic that the student can study about through observation.
- List supporting aspects or details of the topic in the top row.
- List the subjects to be observed in the first column.
- Give students time to observe each subject and list their observational details in the boxes within the data chart.
- Use this information to:
- Compare and contrast student observations.
- Generate conclusions about each subject.
- Guide students when drafting descriptive writings about he research topic.