Download the PDF Form:
Provide a visual diagram to help students map out the positive and negative consequences of a choice in their behavior.
- Teacher or parent list the "issue" in the box and the top of the guide
- Help student to select the options that are available to address the issue and list them in the options boxes
- Have students list the pros and cons for all the available options
- Review the pros and cons with the student making any addition or omissions
- Help the student to choose the best option to address the issue by circling it with a green marker
- Have the student fill out a contract or goal sheet to incorporate the selected option (if necessary)